We're continuing to focus on the health and wellbeing of our team and patients.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Dental Association.
We've done this by implementing the following bullet points below.
What We Are Doing
- We'll review screening questions with you on the phone before your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). We'll change out this PPE with each patient appointment.
- We've scheduled extra time between appointments. This allows for thorough, deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down every hour.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We're offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block. This limits the number of times required to come into the office.
- We're offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What You Can Do
Here's how you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door before check-in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We'll let you know when we're ready for you. That way, you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room.
- Call us if you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We'll provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact.
Please follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information. We'll also provide tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.